GOAL: We purposefully identify, seek to understand, and challenge systems of oppression and the disempowering impact they have on the organization and our community.
Opportunity: As a business leader in the community, the Co-op has the opportunity to act as a social change agent. We believe that our success and sustainability are driven by the collective genius that diversity inspires. We are committed to supporting the social and cultural empowerment of our community.
Over the next five years we will:
- Increase diverse cultural representation within our organization to create a culture of inclusivity in staff, member-owners, shoppers, and leadership.
- Grow and strengthen staff development programs to support internal skill, leadership, and engagement.
- Develop systems to incorporate community input into our processes and policies.
- Build collaborations and partnerships that drive the equity, diversity, and inclusion goal.
- Publicly report equity, diversity, and inclusion indicators and progress that transforms community and industry standards.
Contact the EDI Team
To contact the Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion team, please email email@example.com.
Report an Incident
We take complaints very seriously and are committed to addressing them quickly and thoroughly. Please click here to report any incident of bias, racial profiling, or harassment in our stores.