Limited advertising space in the Co-op News and In Season magazine is available to Co-op member-owners.
The Ad Pricing and Reservation Form has all the details to help you plan and reserve your ad. Ads must be reserved and paid for at our service desk—in person or by phone with a credit card.
- A limited number of display ads are available on a first come first served basis.
- The Community Food Co-op will primarily accept advertising related to the newsletter’s educational mission about food, nutrition, and the environment, plus limited general advertising on a space-available basis.
- The Community Food Co-op reserves the right to reject any advertising.
- Acceptance of an ad does not imply endorsement of a product or service by the Community Food Co-op Board, management, staff, or member-owners.
- Acceptance of an ad does not imply a commitment by the Community Food Co-op to provide any editorial mention of an advertiser or the advertiser’s products or services.
- The Community Food Co-op reserves the right to insert the word “Advertisement” in any ad.
- The Community Food Co-op reserves the right to box any ad.
- Advertising that is not publication-ready upon receipt by the Community Food Co-op may be rejected for inclusion or, time-permitting, sent back to advertiser for revision.
- The Community Food Co-op requires payment at time of submission for each issue.
- Advertising space in Co-op News and In Season is reserved for member-owners of the Community Food Co-op. Not an owner? Join today!