The Boom in House Plants
Does it seem like houseplants are popping up everywhere these days? Instagram, Facebook, your parent's house, perhaps even in your own living room!
While we all spend more time in our homes during the COVID-19 pandemic, people are enhancing their indoor environments with houseplants while taking comfort in nurturing them and benefiting from the calming sensation and improved air quality they provide.
Find Your Next Houseplant at the Co-op
The Co-op is excited to welcome an expanded selection of houseplants to our stores!
Stop by soon to see what’s new and take home a plant (if you can stop at just one!) to enhance your indoor environment.
Following are just a few of the indoor plants now available in our stores. We tagged a different plant blog in each description, so you can discover your favorite online resource to learn more about caring for your houseplants.
More Online Resources
We want our shoppers to be successful caring for their new plants! Ask for plant recommendations next time you're in the store and look for locally grown selections from Van Wingerden Greenhouses in Blaine.
Cordata Grocery Manager Megan's favorite sites for plant care—
The How-To on Houseplant Identification, Care, Info, and Advice
- Learn how to identify, grow, and care for indoor plants
- Find pictures of indoor houseplants, pests, and diseases
- Choose the best indoor houseplants for your needs
- Ask our expert questions about your houseplants
- Be reminded by email when and how to water plants
- Search their library of plant care guides to learn more about the conditions, preferences, common issues, and information about each of your plants.