The Spring body care sale starts on Friday, May 20! This two-day sale is your chance to stock up for summer or purchase some of those products you've been eyeing while they're 30% off. Check out some of the body care items our team is loving lately.
LET'S GET OUTSIDE
Summer is on the way and all the burns, bites and bruises that come along with it are too. Whether you're hiking, camping, visiting the San Juan's or swimming in the bay—these products are essentials for a safe and happy summer season.
- Sun safety is crucial! We love Badger Balm Mineral SPF 50 because it comes in a nifty reusable tin (bye plastic!), it’s Protect Land + Sea certified, and Reef Friendly!
- Can't forget about skincare: MyChelle Dermaceuticals makes an awesome Solar Defense Body Lotion that contains mineral SPF 50, as well as coconut oil and shea butter to soothe and hydrate. This is a great everyday product for the best of moisture and sun protection in one bottle.
- Grace Harbor MSM Cream is a must-have for summer! Rub it on anything that hurts: bruises, bites, sunburns, rolled ankles, pulled muscles, etc. It’s natural pain relief in a bottle, from a trusted local brand.
- Booda Organics is a Co-op staff and shopper fave! Their Booda Butter balm comes in a travel-friendly tin and you can use it just about anywhere. It’s great for calloused hands, cracked heels, chapped lips, rubbing into cuticle beds or anywhere that could use extra love and protection.
- We love Happy Trails Aromatherapy Bug Spray for keeping ticks and mosquitos at bay while being super-safe for people and planet. It’s made with five bug-repelling essential oils and comes in a reusable or recyclable glass spray bottle. Safe for kids!
- Camping this summer? Acure Seriously Soothing Micellar Towelettes are perfect for keeping clean on the go. They’ll take off makeup, dirt, sweat, and excess oil without the need for water, soap, or sink. Gentle enough for sensitive skin!
For the skincare junkie in us all, the Co-op wellness department has an amazing selection of natural skincare products. If you’ve been eyeing something or wanting to switch up your routine, we recommend going for it while skincare products are on sale this Friday and Saturday! Here’s what’s on our list:
- Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum: This all natural, cruelty-free serum is a live saver. It’s formulated with a less irritating form of vitamin C, and konjac root, ferulic acid, hyaluronic acid, chamomile and clary sage work to smooth and soothe skin. This will help with combat hyper-pigmentation, fade dark spots, and even texture. Similar versions of this product go for as much as $166, so $34 is a steal!
- Thayer’s Witch Hazel Rose Petal Toner: This budget toner will give you tons of bang for your buck! Toners remove excess dirt, oil, makeup, and residue from pores to help prep skin to absorb moisturizers and serums. Witch hazel and rose petals are excellent for acne prone skin and the added aloe vera in this formula helps ensure this toner won’t be too drying.
- Cocokind’s Oil-to-Milk Cleanser is a gentle daily cleanser that removes makeup or excess dirt and oil while leaving the skin’s natural moisture barrier intact. Great for all skin types.
- Derma E Oil-Free Mineral Facial Sunscreen is a must-have for summer. It’s loaded with vitamin e and green tea to soothe skin while providing daily sun protection. Plus, it’s Reef Safe for any spontaneous ocean dips!
- Acure’s Ultra Hydrating Eye Cream is packed with adaptogens such as ashwagandha, holy basil, and reishi mushroom to soothe sensitive under-eye skin, while green coffee extract combats dark circles and helps reduce fine lines.
- Sukin’s Everyday Facial Moisturizer is just that—a no-fuss moisturizer for everyday and everyone! Fragrance-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, and petroleum-free, this moisturizer is ideal for folks with sensitive skin.