Join us in the Bakery Cafe to sing a song, play a tune, share a poem, or just to listen while you enjoy some tasty treats and refreshing sips.
Hosted by Alice. Everyone welcome.
Since that time we have continued to build our foundational knowledge with trainings on Racial Equity, Race & Privilege, and Colonialism.
Now we are preparing to incorporate this knowledge throughout our cooperative. To do so, we will incorporate a new Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion strategic plan goal that will provide the cooperative with specific goals, and metrics to measure our success in achieving those goals.
Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Goal: We purposefully identify, discuss, and challenge systems of oppression and the disempowering impacts they have on the organization and our community.
Over the next 5 years, we will focus efforts to:
• Increase diverse cultural representation within our organization to create a culture of inclusivity in staff, members-owners, shoppers, and leadership.
• Strengthen staff development programs to support internal skill, leadership, and service.
• Publicly report equity, diversity, and inclusion indicators and progress that transform industry standards.
• Develop systems to incorporate community input into our processes and policies.
• Build collaborations and partnerships that drive equity, diversity, and inclusion goals.
We are looking forward to listening to the input from our community about this new strategic plan goal and how best we can develop and report measurable metrics to track our progress in a meaningful manner. Help us achieve the next level: from intention to action.
Please take our 1-minute survey to share your feedback on the proposed strategic plan goal.
Facilitated by Dr. Breyan Haizlip.
ASL and Spanish interpretation provided. Childcare provided.
Free, everyone welcome.
“Is there anything I can change with my diet to help with my seasonal allergies?“ Perhaps! Try these helpful food and diet tips from the nutritionist for relief from seasonal allergies.
Buy any 2 bags of Cedar Grove soil, compost, or other soil amendments, and get 1 bag of Cedar Grove compost free!
Compost Days run through April 26.
The fresh taste of asparagus shines in this irresistible quiche!
HIGH RISK PRIORITY SHOPPING HOUR • 8 am to 9 am daily • both stores
DOWNTOWN STORE & DELI • map • 360-734-8158 • 8 am – 9 pm; deli service counter closes at 7 pm
CORDATA STORE & DELI • map • 360-734-8158 • 8 am – 9 pm; deli service counter closes at 7 pm
CO-OP BAKERY CAFÉ and CONNECTIONS BUILDING CLASSROOM • map • 360-734-8158 • temporarily closed