Follow along with Chuckanut Bay Distillery tasting room manager Kirsten to learn how to make two festive cocktails with some of our favorite local ingredients! Special beverages are an excellent way to elevate your holiday. When you make the cocktails below, you can feel good about supporting the small, local businesses that keep our community unique and thriving. Find everything you need to make these delicious drinks at the Co-op!
Make a "Naughty Nog"
This two ingredient cocktail couldn't be easier! Garnish with fresh nutmeg to elevate your drink.
Shopping List: Naughty Nog
- Twin Brook Creamery Eggnog
- Chuckanut Bay Distillery Krampus
- Optional: Whole nutmeg as garnish
Make a "Cascadia Daily"
This cocktail only requires four ingredients and it's filled with gut-healthy probiotics!
Shopping List: Cascadia Daily
- Shrub Farm Ginger and Apple Shrub
- Chuckanut Bay Distillery Slow Crafted Bourbon Whiskey
- Topo Chico or other sparkling water