It is Community Food Co-op’s intention to offer a shopping experience at each location that is welcoming and comfortable for all customers.
- Return Policy — Items purchased at Co-op may be returned within 60 days for a refund or exchange. Please save your receipt, which may be required. Some rules or exceptions may apply.
- We have a no-firearms policy for everyone, except law enforcement, in our space. This includes staff, vendors, and shoppers.
- No large bags or backpacks allowed in the store. Please leave these at the service desk while shopping.
- Shoppers may not place unpaid merchandise into a personal bag or tote while shopping. We request that shoppers use a cart or hand basket. Personal bags and totes should be used to carry out paid merchandise only.
- No unpaid merchandise is allowed in the restrooms.
- Our stores welcome service animals. Pets are not permitted.
- Restrooms are available for anyone; no purchase is necessary. For stores that have pin pads, the code is printed on the bottom of your receipt or please ask the service desk.
Questions? Fill out the form on our Contact Us page and we’ll get back to you.