Here is a little about us—
We are passionate about the Co-op business model, quality food, and our community, and we are driven to provide a workplace that engages our team members and raises the bar for excellent employment practices.
- We strive to create a feeling of inclusivity with all employees and member-owners. Diversity and culture are at the core of what we value at the Co-op.
- We care about our team, which is why we provide a rewarding, healthy, and cooperative workplace. From job training to food safety and education, we’ve got you covered.
- We support our staff with competitive wages, excellent benefits, a generous employee discount, and many other perks.
We look for positive people who have a passion for customer service, have fun while working hard, are self motivated, and want to be a part of a growing team.
Interested in working at the Co-op? Apply for any open positions by clicking the job title below.
The health and well-being of our staff is important to us, we offer competitive wages for the area, as well as benefits to both our hourly and salaried team members.
- Medical insurance
- Commuter Reimbursement
- Accrued Paid Sick Time & Vacation Time
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Employee discount
- Wellness membership discounts
Interested? Check out our openings and submit an application online.
Current Employees: Click here to view internal postings
Please note: We have gone green and are no longer accepting paper applications. Apply by clicking a job listing above.
If you have not heard from us within a month feel free to re-apply to express your continued interest.
Due to the number of applications we receive we will only contact you if we are setting up an interview.
If you are unable to apply online, you can download an application here.