- Heat the oven to 400 F.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, flour, salt, and zest.
- Add the melted butter and stir to mix. Reserve.
- Place the berries in a 2-quart baking dish and sprinkle with sugar, arrowroot or cornstarch, and vanilla. Toss gently to coat, until well combined.
- Crumble the oat mixture over the berries in the dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the topping is golden and the juices are thick and bubbly all the way around the dish.
- Let cool on a rack for 5 minutes before serving.
270 calories, 12 g. fat, 30 mg. cholesterol, 160 mg. sodium, 39 g. carbohydrate, 5 g. fiber, 3 g. protein
Posted by permission from StrongerTogether.coop. Find more recipes and information about your food and where it comes from at www.welcometothetable.coop.