The Co-op is proud to support local* organizations through education, event sponsorships, and various types of donations, grants, and loans.
Giving back to our community is an important aspect of The Co-op Difference!
Choose the level of support that is appropriate for your request.
Donation (generally $10–$100 range)
- Co-op gift cards are donated for the purchase of Co-op food and goods for community meetings, fundraising events, or other functions in alignment with the Co-op’s ends**.
- Submit completed request form at least 10 days prior to event to Kevin Murphy.
Sponsorship (generally more than $100)
- Provided to help underwrite community events in alignment with the Co-op’s ends**.
- Submitted completed request form at least 21 days before event to Adrienne Renz.
- We will work together to determine the most appropriate way to acknowledge the Co-op’s gift at your event.
*For the Co-op, “local” means from Whatcom, Skagit, Snohomish, San Juan, or Island counties; however, we prioritize applications from Whatcom County-based organizations.
**To learn more about the mission and goals of the Co-op, please read our strategic plan.