Are you an enthusiastic, hardworking individual who wants to bring your talents to a highly successful business that works to positively impact the community they are owned by and rooted in?
Here is a little about us—
We are passionate about the Co-op business model, quality food, and our community, and we are driven to provide a workplace that engages our team members and raises the bar for excellent employment practices.
- We strive to create a feeling of inclusivity with all employees and member-owners. Diversity and culture are at the core of what we value at the Co-op.
- We care about our team, which is why we provide a rewarding, healthy, and cooperative workplace. From job training to food safety and education, we've got you covered.
- We support our staff with comparative wages, excellent benefits, steady raises, a generous employee discount, and many other perks.
- Learn about our history and how we have grown to better serve our community since we opened in 1970.
We look for positive people who have a passion for customer service, have fun while working hard, are self motivated, and want to be a part of a growing team.
A safe place to work
It is a condition of employment for all Co-op employees to submit proof of COVID vaccination or submit weekly COVID tests with negative results. We also ask staff to wear a mask, practice proper sanitation, and any other COVID mitigation practices deemed appropriate now or in the future. We strive to maintain a safe workplace for all Co-op employees and patrons.
Did you know?
Applications received for Entry Level Clerk will be considered for all entry-level positions including; cashier, barista, grocery clerk, produce clerk, wellness, meat clerk, deli clerk and bakery clerk.
Interested? Submit an application by clicking the link below.
The health and well-being of our staff is important to us, we offer competitive wages for the area, as well as benefits to both our hourly and salaried team members.
- Medical insurance
- Commuter Reimbursement
- Accrued Paid Sick Time & Vacation Time
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Employee discount
- Wellness membership discounts
Please note: We have gone green and are no longer accepting paper applications. Apply by clicking the link above.
If you have not heard from us within a month feel free to re-apply to express your continued interest.
Due to the number of applications we receive we will only contact you if we are setting up an interview.