The Co-op wine department features a thoughtfully curated selection of wines from around the world that more closely resembles specialty wine shops than grocery store chains.
Co-op wine buyers taste every wine to ensure it measures up to their quality standards.
Our emphasis is on supporting local growers and winemakers, promoting organic and sustainable wineries and vineyards that employ “green” viticulture practices, purchasing as much as possible from locally based and family-owned distributors, and providing personal service to our customers.
Relationships built by years of working closely with distributors and winemakers assure that our customers get the absolute best quality at any price point.
- Domestic and import wines from Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America, and Africa
- Expansive selection of chilled whites, rosés, and sparkling wines
- Sulfite-free wines
- Champagne and dessert wines
- Closeout wines offered at discounted prices
- Personal service and recommendations for your special event