GOAL: Build on our core competencies as natural-food grocers and extend the reach of our cooperative business.
Opportunity: Our two successful natural-food grocery stores in Whatcom County are the economic engine that makes all the other Co-op programs possible. We are committed to meeting the needs of our community through operational excellence, continuous organizational improvement, and prudent financial management.
Over the next 10 years we will:
- Continue to build strong member-owner/shopper relationships and maintain excellence at our two current locations.
- Improve our ability to exceed our member-owners’ customer service expectations.
- Implement innovative business strategies that complement our current retail stores.
- Live our cooperative values as an organization and promote them in the community.
- Improve overall resource management and the energy efficiency of all Co-op facilities.