Just ask us! We're happy to help!
Our dedicated service desk staff is ready to provide you with knowledgeable, friendly service.
See our Frequently Asked Questions for some questions commonly answered by our service desk staff.
At the service desk, you can find…
- Whether we carry an item and where it’s located
- Information on nutrition and products such as grains, whole foods, allergies, and food additives
- Whatcom Transit bus passes
- Co-op gift cards for any amount
- Postage stamps
- Products by special order (temporarily suspended during COVID-19 pandemic)
- Refunds (During the COVID-19 pandemic, all sales are final unless there is a quality problem with the product at the time of purchase. We are accepting glass bottle returns. Please deposit your bottles outside with the cart attendant and they will give you a voucher to redeem at the register.)
- Tickets for many community arts and entertainment events (from Western’s Performing Arts Center to the Bellingham Roller Betties)
- And, basically, answers to all things Co-op related
And you can sign up for…
- Ownership in the Co-op
- Healthy Connection classes (temporarily suspended during COVID-19 pandemic)
- Dates to set up an information table for your group or organization (temporarily suspended during COVID-19 pandemic)