- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a bowl, combine ricotta, egg, half the grated Pecorino Romano or Parmigiano-Reggiano, salt, and pepper.
- In bottom of baking dish, drizzle olive oil and smear a few tablespoons of marinara.
- Assemble four layers:
- In each layer: pasta (not too close as they will expand), marinara, and alternate between ricotta mix and mozzarella (ending with mozzarella in final layer).
- Add veggies in first layer (lower two if needed).
- Top with remaining half of grated Pecorino Romano or
- Cover with foil and bake 45–50 minutes at 375 F. Remove foil and bake 5–10 minutes until bubbly and browned.
More About Bellingham Pasta Co.
Learn more about Bellingham Pasta Co. and their fresh, local quality pastas available at the Co-op.