by Russ Duncan, Downtown Produce Assistant Manager
This mango salsa is a total crowd pleaser, perfect for sharing with friends! It is great alone, on top of green salad, or with your favorite corn chips. It's my favorite on black bean, pork, or fish tacos!
Watch this fun recipe video and see just how quick and easy this delicious recipe is!
Watch Russ' simple technique to dice a mango.
Five Mango Salsa
Makes 6 cups
- 5 mangoes, 1/2-inch dice
- 1 red bell pepper, 1/4-inch dice
- 1 red onion, 1/4-inch dice
- 1 hot pepper: anaheim (mild), jalapeño (hot), or habanero (spicy), finely diced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2-3 limes, juiced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Combine all ingredients. Taste and add lime juice, salt, and pepper to taste. For best flavor, refigerate for about an hour.